AIGN membership provides industry associations and individual businesses alike with:
- A valuable and effective vehicle for actively engaging in the greenhouse and climate change debate;
- An up-to-date and high quality information and research service;
- Collaborative industry policy development about climate change issues.
- AIGN Membership is open to Australian businesses and industry associations.
There are two membership categories – corporate and industry association. Applications for new members are subject to approval by the AIGN Limited Board.
- Access to up to date greenhouse information and a research service for members;
- Access to information and participation in policy deliberations on climate change related matters with government and industry;
- Regular meetings and workshops with access to key officials in relevant government departments/agencies, academia etc;
- Regular members’ update;
- Reports of international climate change negotiations;
- Contribution to AIGN industry positions, submissions, letters on climate change and related subjects including energy policy; and
- Option to participate/sponsor industry greenhouse-related initiatives.
The AIGN provides a research and information service to its members, giving updates on policy areas and activities of relevance to industry; regular summaries of relevant news items and publications on climate change issues; needs based research and information support to members seeking more specific information and guidance. More detailed research work is also occasionally sought though consultants.
The AIGN hosts regular monthly meetings to facilitate policy discussions and information sharing between our members, government representatives and other people with relevant expertise and interests. Workshops are hosted on key policy issues from time to time.
Current AIGN Members
The Australian Industry Greenhouse Network is comprised of a broad cross-section of Australian businesses and industry associations.
Industry Association Members
Australian Aluminium Council
Australian Forest Products Association
Australian Industry Group
Australian Institute of Petroleum
Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association
Cement Industry Federation
Minerals Council of Australia
Individual Business Members
Dampier Bunbury Pipeline
Rio Tinto Australia
Wilmar Sugar Australia
Woodside Petroleum Ltd
All Content © Copyright 2017 Australian Industry Greenhouse Network